Friday, March 25, 2011

Schwinn Spinner Slips

I'm alive and kicking: Eruviel Avila Guadalupe Mondragon

I alive and kicking: Ávila Eruviel

"The match is not end until the last minute "Avila Villegas Eruviel

decline for "party unity," said


Online Teotihuacan. Teresa Ortiz. Ecatepec. Eruviel Avila Villegas, one of the five candidates of the PRI state governor, reiterated his intention of participating in the internal contest to be held in a few days, through meeting where delegates will be chosen the flag bearer of the tricolor. Following declines and Luis Ernesto Videgaray Nemer's candidacy, the mayor of Ecatepec, said he is willing and fit to participate in the contest. "I'm still alive and kicking, I'm still excited about this project, with the possibility of being governor, it reminds me when a football match that the match ends in the last minute, last minute has 60 seconds, so I see a lot in this sentence, again, I still post, I'm still encouraged, "he said.
recognized the attitude of his colleagues before the decline, is also contemplating to follow suit if necessary. "I always put my hands in the fire for my teammates, for those who have declined today. I keep busy, but it is also important to consider the example of their peers. If fact, if the unity of the party's request, I follow the example of Louis and Ernesto, I'll have to do, but again, the game ends up last minute, "he said.
So far, Maza Alfredo del Mazo, Ricardo Aguilar Castillo Avila Eruviel remain in force for the PRI candidacy

0 comments:

Post a Comment