Friday, March 25, 2011

How To Read Product Dimensions Amazon

Corpuscle. A parody dangerous.


corpuscle
orifinal
Title: Nightlight. A Parody.
Author: The Harvard Lampoon
Editorial
Debolsillo
ISBN: 978-84-9908-650-7


"I was absolutely sure of three things. The first, in all likelihood Edwart was my soul mate, perhaps. The second: it was part vampire, which I assumed completely out of control "that I wanted her dead. And third, I deseabab unconditional, irrevocable, impenetrable, heterogeneous, gynecological and shamefully to kiss me. "
SYNOPSIS


pale and clumsy, Belle Goose reaches Switchblade, Oregon, looking for adventure or at least a classmate immortal . Mullen Edwart soon discover, a good guy but crazy about computers and zero interest in girls. After witnessing strange occurrences-Edwart intact leaves stuffed potatoes, Edwart saves her from a snowball dramárica-Belle has a revelation: Edwart is a vampire. But how to convince him to bite down and become in his eternal bride if he seems to feel repulsed by the girls?


Full of love and danger, tormented and obsessed, but most eerily intoxicating as a prom course corpuscle is the amazing story of a girl fixing or vampires looking for love in the wrong place.


OPINION OF BETHLEHEM

MARQUEZ I do not know why, but I expected something better.

guess he wanted to laugh, have fun and have a good time reading a subtle comedy, full of funny dialogues, contradictory and, of course, ridicule-in a way, the characters of such a famous series.

I did not expect to find were just as silly and insipid dialogue, superbly ridiculous scenes that satirize the book but completely distort the plot. If any of you have seen movies like Airplane, Hot Shots and Naked Gun, undoubtedly enjoy this book because both the dialogues and the scenes appear to have been written by the same writers of the aforementioned films.

I like other types of comedy and, therefore, anything I did not like the book, I found it boring, absurd and very heavy to read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment