Thursday, March 17, 2011

Recent Researcg On Ramipril

SEDA

Author: Alessandro Baricco

Alessandro Baricco presented the Italian edition of Silk with these words: This is not a novel. Not even a story. This is a story. It begins with a man who crosses the world, and ends with a lake that remains still, in a day of wind. The man's name is Hervé Joncour. The lake is not known.


OPINION Carolina Marquez Rojas






"Silk" is a short novel, very short. I like novels with short chapters, but not as much as I offer Baricco. I had great expectations for this novel, and I have not found. I inquired, as he had heard many praises about this book, and I read that there is much controversy: that is, or passionate or deeply upset. And I'm more for the second option.

I do not understand that in a hundred and some pages one can speak of love as something sublime, many of these pages literal repetitions of the above in a "parade? originality but that overwhelms me in particular. I do not understand this love story, although there are snatches of poetry and magic moments, but does not fill me, absolutely not. And not about the short story, which to me is excessive, since I believe that in a short story can express much, at least more than it expresses Baricco.
do not understand what you mean, or understand the characters or their motivations, and what drives them to act. I understand the argument, obviously, but I think it's an excuse to have some feelings that move me at all. The final letter is a pure invention taken from the manga just because, to justify a story that does not stand for anything.
It is my sincere opinion and still recommend reading it, because I know that has fascinated thousands of readers.
But not me.
definitely not.




ROJAS CAROLINA MARQUEZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment