Friday, March 25, 2011

Plasma Bankarlington, Tx

Luis Ernesto Nemer Videgaray and decline of the PRI candidate for governor of the state

Luis Ernesto Nemer Videgaray and decline of the PRI candidate for governor of the state

Online Teotihuacan. Teresa Ortiz. Luis Ernesto Nemer declined Videgaray and competition for candidates of the PRI state government in July 2011. The two legislators, and publicly declined the decision after holding a meeting with Enrique Peña Nieto. Nevertheless, the two deputies, and Nemer Videgaray, said their decisions were completely independent and reasoned. Ernesto
Nemer, said in an interview with media that the decision to decline was issued to fulfill the three years of legislation on parks and committed. The president of the Coordinating Board policy LVV local legislature, said: "It's a personal decision that I took and I think it is based on my responsibility as deputy coordinator of the PRI representatives and president of the Political Coordination Board because my countrymen Metepec, Chapultepec Mexicaltzingo and chose me for three years and I must meet this responsibility, "he said, although last March 19 in the media said his decision to contest the PRI candidate for governor, reiterating that their decision was not instructed by Enrique Peña Nieto. Luís
video Videgaray


Meanwhile, at a press conference, Luis Videgaray, declined the nomination, noting that, despite having publicly expressed their aspirations for the nomination, said "In these times, politicians must be clear and speak the truth ... I said very clearly that yes, I would like to be governor of the state ... I also said that my decision would have to announce to the hour of the true ... And now, the goal is to maintain the unity of my game, "he said. "I announce to the media and the PRI in Mexico, I've decided not to participate in the process of selecting the PRI candidate and will not present his resignation of congressman." He added that the decision was made after an analysis of the race. He thanked also to Enrique Peña Nieto, who expressed absolute loyalty and citizenship, reiterating support for the candidate

0 comments:

Post a Comment